I was a recipient of a Public Service Medal (PSM) in the 1995 Australia Day Honours for services to psychiatric rehabilitation in the Grampians region.
With my Acute, Rehabilitation and Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Nursing skills, I am well-equipped to provide a holistic and evidence-based service. In Private practice I offer an initial assessment, provide Psycho- education, self-description techniques, the use of problem-solving skills, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing and other skills.
• Identify patient goals and interventions required to achieve them
• Provide a comprehensive mental status assessment
• Contribute to the development of a General Practice Mental Health Care Plan
• Contribute to case conferences
• Assist patients’ families and carers to provide care and support
• Provide psychological education
• Provide counselling and psychological interventions
• Hypnotherapy, Timeline therapy, NLP coaching